You are invited to join the Sassy Scissors Sewing Ministry!
Mission Statement: It is our heartfelt intention that our work might honor the Lord and serve our church and our community, one stitch at a time.
- To gather ladies from HTLC together for fellowship and to meet the sewing needs of our church and community.
- To instruct anyone who would like to learn how to sew through a mentoring program that would pair experienced seamstresses with those who wish to learn.
- To invite women and girls from the community to join and participate in our sewing ministry and/or sewing lessons.
Meeting Days and Times: The Sassy Scissors ladies meet on the second Monday of each month from 6 to 8 PM and the following Thursday from 10 AM to 2 PM in Holy Trinity’s Family Life Center. (Please bring a sack lunch on Thursdays. A hostess will provide dessert.)
Supplies and Equipment: Supplies and sewing equipment are available, but you may wish to bring the following items if you have your own:
- A portable sewing machine
- An extension cord for your machine (Outlets are a bit limited, but we will have power strips available.)
- Sharp sewing scissors (also called dressmaker’s shears)
- A spool of white all-purpose thread
- Straight pins